Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Life may not be the party we hoped for

So it's raining outside.

I'm home alone. I keep myself busy by cleaning everything clean-able whether dirty or not.

Of course Hope Fm's playing the background...and you should know Binti here loves to dance while cleaning....*chuckles

This specific dance was not to a specific song playing.

It was not even danced in tune to any dance move possible.

Nah...it was a dance of reflection.

dance quotes photo: Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we might as well dance tumblr_milh83m9qF1r7bw3do1_500-inspiration_zps1b7e35b2.jpg
Don't envy me...

Don't envy where I come from..

Not even the smile on my face deserves your envy for it covers a million tears of aches you'll never know of...

My previous job, was done because there is need to pay for bills and debts...so don't envy that either...

Don't even envy my so called outward beauty, you just be comfortable in your own skin...

And my love life, I had to part with so much of that past wrecked life to be where I am.... Thank Jesus!

We all have people in our lives who many at times we envy.

There are those who would envy the virgins since they lost theirs along the way.

There those who would envy the rich since they've never known how it feels not to have money as a problem.

There are those that envy the employed....the brainies...the leaders...the talented...the skilled ....the beautiful...the tall,dark and handsome...the married...the ones in relationships...the ones whose lives always seem to have it all figured out...the ones who have what we long for.

But one thing is for sure, envy does not get you there....appreciating what you have does.

No one lives a perfect life,not even the ones you envy.

We all are trying to live up to something greater than today.

We all are trying to walk in blind faith that the tests in our lives shall eventually be transmitted into a testimony.

So keep on...as I keep on...

Encourage me...as I encourage you...

See past my faults and failures... I'm trying to do the same...

And as I dance to this dance of reflection....

I now know that I'm nowhere close to the word LUCKY... I'm operating under a lot of GRACE from the GREAT I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment