Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sensitivity

Don't brag about your money in front
of a Poor Person.
Don't brag about your power in front
of a Weak Person.
Don't brag about your health in front
of a Sick Person.
Don't brag about your happiness in
front of a Sad Person.
Don't brag about your love in front of
a Person with a Broken Heart.
Don't brag about your Father and
Mother in front of an Orphan.
humility photo: Humility Humility.png
BECAUSE THEIR WOUNDS
CANNOT WITHSTAND MORE...



(Courtesy of Pearls of Haddasah)

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog. I really located you by mistake. while I was watching on google for something else. Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    My journey

    ReplyDelete